Our luxurious paddlefish caviar is a favorite with those new to caviar and connoisseurs alike. With a rich, ocean flavor and firm pearls that pop in the mouth, we like to enjoy this striking caviar as an appetizer or as part of an elevated brunch spread.
- Pearl grey to olive green, with firm pearls and dense ocean flavor.
- Nothing but caviar and salt.
- Hackleback caviar is wildly harvested from the Hackleback sturgeon, located in the Missouri and Mississippi basin.
- Our caviar is sourced from Paramount Caviar, who supply the world’s leading Michelin star restaurants, and now you can enjoy the same premium caviar at home.
- Paramount Caviar visit each farm themselves to observe the quality of the caviar.
- Did you know…roe is a general word for eggs harvested from fish, while caviar is a specific kind of roe from fish within the sturgeon family.
*Please note: This product will ship separate from other items in your cart and you will receive a separate tracking number.