Fulton Fish Market has partnered with Luke’s Lobster to bring you this delicious Jonah Crab Roll Kit. This bundle includes 1 pound of flash-frozen Jonah Crab Meat, a packet of Luke’s Seasoning, plus a pack of New England-style, split-top buns – enough to make 4 perfect Luke’s Crab Rolls. You’ll want to have mayo, butter, and lemon on hand for their classic crab roll recipe. Their Jonah crab meat is sustainably caught in the Gulf of Maine and flash-frozen using state-of-the-art techniques to preserve freshness and quality.
*Please note: This product will ship separate from other items in your cart and you will receive a separate tracking number.
- Thaw Jonah crab meat under refrigeration, approx 16-24 hours, before use.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Remove from the heat and brush half a teaspoon of melted butter onto the outer sides of your buns, saving the rest of the butter for later.
- Heat a small pan over medium-low heat for 1 minute, then toast the buns in the pan until golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Remove the buns from the pan and place on a plate.
- Spread ½ teaspoon of the mayonnaise on the inside of each bun.
- Fill each bun with a quarter pound of the Jonah crab meat.
- Reheat the remaining melted butter, if necessary, and add the lemon juice. Drizzle the warm lemon butter evenly over the crab in each roll.
- Evenly sprinkle one pinch of Luke’s Seasoning on top of sandwich. Serve immediately.
** Please note the following ingredients are not included:
- 2 Tbsp salted butter
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- ½ tsp fresh lemon juice
Jonah Crab Meat: Jonah Crab, Water, Salt.
Buns: Unbleached wheat flour (niacin, iron, ascorbic acid, folic acid, thiamine, riboflavin), water, yeast, dextrose, water (monoglycerides and 2% or less: preservatives, (propicnic acid, phosphoric acid)), vital with heat gluten.
Seasoning Packet Ingredients: Spices, including celery seed powder, sea salt, garlic powder.
Package Contains: Crustacean Shellfish (Jonah crab), Wheat (buns).