Some of the biggest shrimp you’ll ever find! Our super colossal Del Pacifico blue Mexican shrimp come 12 to a pound and are a truly decadent treat. Wild-caught in the clear open ocean off the coast of the Gulf of California, these beautiful shell on shrimp are best grilled or roasted whole to let their huge size and sweet and succulent flavor shine.
- 12 shrimp per pound
- Since there are no brines used, Del Pacifico shrimp are typically larger than other shrimp of the same size after cooking.
- Wild-caught, sustainable, and chemical free.
- The only Fair Trade certified shrimp in the world.
- Del Pacifico has the lowest bycatch and the lowest carbon footprint of any other wild shrimp fishery in the world, implementing traditional methods of dayboat fishing that avoids bycatch of any kind.
- Del Pacifico shrimp is immediately frozen after processing to ensure freshness and peak quality.
- Del Pacifico is the only Mexican shrimp producer to handle everything from harvesting the wild shrimp to processing it for the US marketplace.
- Del Pacifico shrimp is rated yellow by the Monterey Bay Aquarium Seafood Watch, making it a good alternative to other shrimp.