Blue Hill Bay smoked black cod, also known as sable, is made from the finest black cod wild-caught from the pristine waters of Alaska. This succulent white fish is cured with the perfect blend of spices that enhance its buttery flavor and smooth, velvety texture, before being smoked at Acme’s legendary Brooklyn smokehouse. We love to serve it alongside smoked salmon for the ultimate weekend breakfast.
- Blue Hill Bay smoked black cod by Acme is made with the finest fish available, smoked one batch at a time using natural smoke from the burning of real fruitwood chips.
- Responsibly grown, with no artificial colors or flavors.
- Blue Hill Bay smoked black cod is frozen immediately after smoking to ensure freshness and quality.
- Acme monitors and ensures that the highest standards of care are carried out from start to finish, providing premium smoked fish.
- Acme is committed to minimizing their impact on the environment by recycling waste, reducing packaging sizes, using recyclable materials, and limiting use of water and energy.
- Acme smoked salmon is a product of BRC certification, ensuring all aspects of quality and safety are met during as food production.
- Best Aquaculture Practices certified.
- Acme’s history dates back to the early 1900’s when founder Harry Brownstein arrived in Brooklyn, NY. Four generations later, Acme continues to be family-owned and operated.